The slitting and recoiling lines and the combined lines can contain the SPECIAL AUTOMATIC POSITIONING SLITTER (“multiple slitter”),
which is available in many models.
It is a special slitter with Numerical Control, different from all the others available on the market, with a variable number of slitting heads, which include in one single body the upper and lower blades. This allows to easily adjust the clearance between the blades (now also automatically) and to reduce the wearing.
The characteristic that makes this slitting group original and extremely efficient is the system of changing the slitting widths, without manual intervention of the operator. The slitter can be managed by N.C., so from the line control-board, by remote control, or even by a PC interfaced to our customized softwares: GA.GE. or GMDesign.
This slitting system, installed for many years on hundreds of plants, continually evolves to include all the newest technologies.
The main advantages are:
- quick regulation
- automatic positioning of the widths
- possibility of saving many “cut recipes” and recalling them. In this way, while the heads are autonomously positioning, the operator can for instance load or unload the coils, optimizing the times
- automatic lock-to-position
- possibility of connecting the blades displacement to the automatic separator repositioning, to remove another manual operation.
- the purchase of huge sets of blades, spacers and rubber rings is not necessary anymore. They are included and, since they are not loaded and unloaded from the line, they are also protected from chipping or breaking.
But we can also propose traditional slitters, where blades, rubber rings and spacers are composed. This allow to cut strips that are narrower than 50 mm and materials up to 4 mm.
|Max. thickness||2 mm||1,5 mm||1 mm||3 mm|
|Min. width between two slitting heads||100 mm||75 mm||50 mm||115 mm|
|Blades diameter||180 mm||180 mm||110 mm||250 mm|