Once, one of our customers said:
“GABELLA MACCHINE DOES NOT SELL MACHINES, THEY SELL SOLUTIONS!”
This was really the best award we could get from those who use our machines. It is the result of a Research and Development phase always done step-by-step with our customers. In this way were born:
- Cut-to-length lines for T-shaped panels
- Slitting and recoiling lines with automatic separators positioning
- Dedicated plants for pre-painted, film-coated or other special materials (stucco-design, mesh, ground surfaces…)
- Special lines for panels production, with punching, shearing, roll-forming and bending
- Continuous punching lines
- Spool recoiling lines
- De-burring lines
- Combined lines with partial cut, where a part of the strip is recoiled for future use
- Machines for mass production or very flexible plants for small productions
- Cut-to-length and recoiling lines, with coils packaging stations.
- Customized and very enhanced productions, which integrate the sheet-metal processing with rotating turret punching (possibility of up to 24 different tools a time, even in “multitools” solutions) or fiber laser cut.
- Small slitting lines for precious metals (gold and silver)
- Lines dedicated to electro-magnetic steel (silicon steel)
- Continuous coating lines for the production of insulating materials, composed by metal combined with special rubbers
Our variety of products is large and always evolving. Any machine is produced in different models, that can be assembled in thousands of combinations. Almost no identical lines have ever been produced.
Do not hesitate to show us your problems and the results that you want to get, through this section or directly by email: we are always available to take you to a final, satisfying product.